His and Her Wish List

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ootd, mens style, mens fashion, mens ootd, mens fashion blog


ootd, womens fashion, womens style, fashion blog


Happy Wednesday! Hope you are having a great week so far! I keep thinking about all the things I have been wanting to do to get ready for Halloween and how October is going by so fast! I better start on my to do list :) I was thinking a pumpkin patch, corn maze, carve pumpkins, and anything else festive! Is there anything you like to do during October? Here are some orange and black items that reminded me of this festive time of year :)

For Her:

For Him:

5 comments

  1. loving those miu miu heels and love that red gingham top for my man :) great picks!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picks!!! In love with the necklace


    vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see Jake in the leopard sneaks!
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bog <3

    Lets follow each other in GFC, Bloglovin and FB :)

    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor :D

    ReplyDelete