Jacobs Pickles

Friday, October 18, 2013

Jacobs Pickles
Jacobs Pickles
Jacobs Pickles
Jacobs Pickles
Jacobs Pickles
Jacobs Pickles
kelseybang.com_ new york city
I had heard of Jacobs Pickles and had really been wanting to try it! I wanted to wait to go with Jake because we both love pickles and knew it would be so fun! Also I felt I couldn't go with out my husband Jacob, since the place was named after a Jacob. It just felt wrong :) So, we put it on our New York to do list and went! We were so glad we did! The environment, the setting, the menu options, and OH THE PICKLES! Everything on the menu looked so good, I wanted it all! And seeing peoples food come out, I was getting plate envy and wanted to try everything!

We got a Southern BLT and fried pickles! Oh yummy! We loved it all! Everything was cooked to perfection! My favorite item though was the cheese grits that came with our sandwich! I have never had grits, and with the extra cheesy flavor, it was amazing! Also, I dont love cole slaw, and the pickled cole slaw on the sandwich was so yummy we were eating it by the spoonful! We really wanted to try the pickle sample platter and the mac and cheese but we were so full after our meal! We cant wait to go back sometime again! If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend stopping by Jacobs Pickles for a yummy bite to eat!

2 comments

  1. oh my gosh that food look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so yummy! I love the pics.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete