Happy Sunday!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

kelseybang.com
breakfast in bed, chocolate chip pancakes, pancakes, mickey mouse plate, disney plate, disney dishes, disney pjs
Happy Sunday! Hope you have been having a great day! This weekend has been a fantastic one! Its been a super busy one, but a great one. Jake and I have been able to enjoy watching General Conference cozy in our bed. I have not gotten out of my pj's once ;) haha I love weekends like this! Today, Jake made me breakfast in bed. He is so sweet to me. He made my favorite, chocolate chip pancakes! He even puts the syrup in a cup for me because I only like to dip my pancakes. It's weird, I know :) Can you tell I really like Mickey Mouse too? haha These were my Christmas pjs from last year, I got at the Disney Store. Hope you have had a great weekend too!

3 comments

  1. Conference is a great weekend! So fun and so wonderful. I am huge fan of Mickey so I whole heartedly love your jams ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your plates!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so lovely, it's been a while since I could stay in bed and just enjoy the day. University definitely takes away all of your free time :) I love chocolate chip pancakes!!


    Yolennie
    www.lavenderfedora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete