hangin with the cows

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
mens chambray blazer
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com- his and her style

HIS LOOK- Blazer: ZARA (similar) | Shirt: Jcrew | Jeans: All Saints | Shoes: Bed Stu (similar)

HER LOOK- Dress: Shabby Apple c/o | Black Out Tights: Hanes c/o | Shoes: Christian Louboutin | Sunglasses: Karen Walker | Purse: Kate Spade | Earrings: Forever 21

I have always loved cows. I have loved farm animals in general.  Jake and I saw these cute cows and had to go say hello! They were so friendly and cute!  They kept coming over and saying hello and grunting out little moos!  I want to go back and say hello to them soon :) Hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Today the dress I am wearing is from Shabby Apple. I have purchased a few dresses from there before and have loved them.  Its been awhile since I have gotten a dress from them, and I was so impressed with the new fast shipping times and great quality of the fabric of the dress! Shabby Apple has super cute vintage style dresses that fit any personality! I highly recommend checking them out if you get a chance! You can check out their social medias here, and here to follow their latest styles and updates :)

7 comments

  1. Amazing styles. You both looking great and I love the pictures with the cows. They are so cute. We have a lot if them too where I live.
    Wish you a great day.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, the lighting is PERFECTION in these pictures!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these outfits are great! I LOVE the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love it!! They're adorable!!! And you guys look fabulous as always!! Hope you both are having a spectacular holiday so far!! Great photos!

    Lisa, XO

    http://www.Fashionbythemin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfits, the lighting, and those adorable cows! Looks like a place near my hometown :)

    Randi

    http://ministrylifecatholicwife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great background! You two are so fun! I love following your blog. Great looks!

    Christie 'xo
    The Closet by Christie

    theclosetbychristie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. One! I love the entire outfit specially that skirt! And two, It was so fun meeting you!! Can't believe this is such a small world!!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete