Christmas Lights at Temple Square

Thursday, December 19, 2013

kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
A few nights ago Jake and I got to spend some time in Salt Lake and walk around City Creek Mall and Temple Square. With all the snow on the ground, wearing mittens, and all the beautiful lights, it was so fun to walk around! I loved all the nativity scenes and different colors of lights. The green and purple ones were my favorite! Growing up in Arizona we never had snow, and having Christmas time with snow is so dreamy! I have been loving it! It really is a white Christmas! Is there anything you have been able to do to get ready for the holidays?!

6 comments

  1. I love temple square. I sent for the first time 2 years ago from California. There isn't anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love seeing temple square at christmas time! very cool pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my very favorite things about Chirstmas time in Salt Lake. I haven't gone out to see the light yet, but I think I will this week! Looks like you two had a great time out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures you two! you really captured the magic of the night :)

    ReplyDelete