Plaid, Owls and a Peacoat

Tuesday, December 10, 2013


kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com- his and her fashion

HER LOOK- Shirt: H and M | Necklace: O'Necklace c/o | Skirt: Tracy Reese | Tights: Tintoretta via Anthropologie | Purse: Phillip Lim | Shoes: Seychelles (now on sale)

HIS LOOK- Coat: Banana Republic | Shirt: Jcrew | Jeans: All Saints | Shoes: Clarks

Hello! Happy Tuesday! Hope you are having a great week so far! Have you had a chance to check out some fun giveaways going on here, and here? Today I am wearing some of my favorite tights from Anthropologie! I love buying the new ones that come out each year with a cute new animal print design! All my old ones now have holes in them, but I cant give them up yet :)  I was glad some new cute owl print ones came out this year in case it's time to toss my other ones.  Do you have any items you love to wear and have worn out, but are not yet ready to get rid of?

2 comments

  1. Cutie!!! Loving your outfits! And I love those tights!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. (THIS IS YOUR REPLY HAHA) Oh my heck I was just thinking I miss you! Yes lets double soon! Um if I don't see you for the extend barre thing I will drop my number on your inbox!

    ReplyDelete