Trench

Friday, December 6, 2013

kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com-his and her fashion
kelseybang.com
mens ootd details
uniqlo blazer
mens street style
kelseybang.com-his and her fashion

HER LOOK- Trench: Banana Republic | Turtleneck: Jcrew | Necklace: Anthropologie (loving this floral necklace) | Jeans: 7 for All Mankind (similar) | Shoes: Zara | Purse: Gucci

HIS LOOK- Blazer: Uniqlo | Shirt: Jcrew | Jeans: All Saints | Belt: Australia | Shoes: Sperry Topsider

Last week, Jake surprised me with this cute trench coat. I have been wanting to expand my outwear looks, and a trench was just the perfect touch! To be honest, I dont think I would of even tried on a trench if it weren't for Jake!  I never knew I would love a trench so much, but I really do! I have been wearing it everyday and just love it! I love the flared ruffle at the bottom and how it ties at the waist! If you've never tried a trench before, I highly recommend trying it out!

Jake is wearing one of his favorite blazers he recently picked up from Uniqlo.  He loves how their blazers fit, and the affordable price!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend and get to do something fun :)

1 comment

  1. Kelsey!

    I'm so glad I got to meet you finally at the xmas party! You're seriously a doll.
    & I'm extra happy that we bonded over how we want kids but don't want kids (;

    Let's hang sometime!

    xx, Ariel
    http://auteurariel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete