Navy Lace Blouse and Navy Anchor Shorts

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Floral Midi Skirt
Floral Midi Skirt, and Navy Lace Blouse
Floral Midi Skirt
Jcrew Mens Style Blog
Jcrew Stanton Anchor Print Shorts
Jcrew Irish Linen Button Up
Navy and Yellow New Balance Sneakers
Mens Jcrew Style Blog

HIS LOOK
Linen Shirt: Jcrew
Anchor Shorts: Jcrew- 9" Stanton Short (use code HISUMMER for 30% off!)
Sneakers: New Balance

HER LOOK
Navy Lace Blouse: noVae Clothing
Floral Midi Skirt: noVae Clothing
Teal Flats: Anthropologie (loving these flats!)
Red Lipstick: MAC- RubyWoo
Bracelet: Urbanite
White Nails: OPI- Alpine Snow (also here)

This summer season there has been a fun nautical vibe going on!  At the mall I have been seeing many red, white and navy outfits on the mannequins!  It has been getting us excited for the Fourth of July!  Jake recently found these Jcrew nautical anchor shorts!  He has been loving them, and finding any excuse to wear them!  I really like them too! I mean, how you can you not love a fun little anchor print?!  I have been loving the red, white and navy color combo together!  I don't have a ton of red clothes, so I find I bring that color in with red lipstick or wearing stripes! How have you been incorporating the nautical theme into your wardrobe?

28 comments

  1. I love his shorts and your top! Ruby Woo is one of my favorite shades of red. When you have a chance, stop by so you can see how I styled the Coco to my Chanel tee that I found through you! xo :-)

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nautical looks! I'm with you I don't have much red in my closet. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun look! Love the mix of patterns and materials. Adorable!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful combo! You guys look great and I love the setting!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is so girly and fun! And I love those anchor print shorts!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are managing to pull of that floral skirt beautifully! And love his shorts - might have to snag a pair for my MR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mix of print and texture in your look. I love that you guys do outfit post together :)

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! Love your skirt:))
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun pictures on the tracks. You too look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you paired such a fun skirt with the texture of the lace shirt! That clutch is the perfect neutral and perfect for any look :)

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the navy lace with floral! What a great combination! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you played up the different patterns and textures. You two are super fashionable:)
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have the most amazing skirts!! You both look awesome! Love his shorts!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make a very adorable pair! Love your amazing print-mixing & his ensemble too!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit combines so many of my favourites- peter pan collars, lace and florals. This is super beautiful and what stunning hair.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oohh i love these kind of post!!

    xx

    is

    www-un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super pretty...the skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nautical for the win! It's every where because it never goes out of style, thankfully because I love it. He looks like he's about to jump on a sail boat and take you for a sail at high tea.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That skirt is gorgeous! And I am loving Jake's shorts! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this! That floral skirt is perfection!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's awesome!

    Great post, thanks for sharing! I'm also your newest follower! :D

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely STUNNING look. The navy lace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look so lovely, that lipstick shade is perfect on you and I love Jake's anchor shorts!

    prosecco in the park

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love both your looks! i'm kind of partial to the midi skirt, so glad it's back in style!
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really love both looks! You both look amazing! Such a stunning look! :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your linen skirt is amazing! I love the colors in it! Perfect colors for Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty! Love the top and that skirt is so cute. Great looks on you both :)

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete