White and Black

Monday, June 30, 2014

How to wear white jeans
Jcrew Mens Look of the Day
Girls Asos Bowtie
Menswear Monday
How to wear white jeans
Menswear Monday
Valentino Bow Pumps in Black
Couples Street Style

HER LOOK
White Peplum Blouse: ASOS
Bow Tie: ASOS
Bow Heels: Valentino
Sunglasses: Prada- Cat Eye
Bow Clutch: Kate Spade
Lipstick: MAC-Ruby Woo
White Nails: OPI- Alpine Snow

HIS LOOK
Sports Coat: JCREW
Button Up Shirt: (similar)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban- Wayfarer

Happy Monday! Hope you had a fantastic weekend! Jake was such a trooper this weekend and spent it all building me some amazing shoe and purse shelves! Our closet was really needing a makeover!  Sometimes there is nothing better than organizing and getting the house in order!  It was a long weekend and a ton of trips to home depot but the closet is now complete! Wahoo!

Today I am wearing one of my all time favorite pair of  7FAM white jeans.  I had no idea that white jeans would become such a staple in my wardrobe this summer!  I have been loving styling them different ways, and how light and fresh they make everything look.  Jake is wearing one of his classic Jcrew sportscoat.  I feel he gets great use out of his blazers year around!  They can really help dress a casual outfit up a bit!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day!

8 comments

  1. oh, I love that white blouse with a lovely bow-tie, it looks amazing! I was looking for something like that for a long time! Both of you look amazingly chic and stylish:) Those photographs turned out so great as well;)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys always look so great in your photos! Love the look Kelsey and those heels. Hubby has been busy with my closet/office space and it's just about ready. I hope to reveal on the blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outfits. Y'all look so great together.
    -Beth
    www.heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the bow blouse! You two are just too cute!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pair!

    Helen x
    www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black bows.
    So chic!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your heels are everything of good, and that's a perfect match once again.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete