Outdoor Summer Essentials

Saturday, June 14, 2014



I am so excited for summer is here! Wahoo for road trips and time to enjoy the out doors and travel!  Any time I think of road trips I think of the outdoors and camping, so today I made a fun little Outdoor Summer Essentials list!  A few weeks ago travel essentials list got me thinking, so todays theme is all about the Great Outdoors.  Yes, there are a lot of things missing from this list like water bottles, plates, camping cups, matches, blow up mattresses, ext. but here are a few basics...  and a few extras that caught my eye when searching the web!

Our wish-lists are now shoppable so all you have to do is hover over the item and click it and it will take you directly to the web page! How cool is that!? Much easier than searching for a number right?! :) I hope soo!

8 comments

  1. These are so cute, camping with style great for festivals!

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herschel backpack! Those things have an amazing amount of space. I was completely surprised. The folding chairs are a great find too. The fabric is so unique. You certainly would be the only one with those at a campsite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gummy bear nightlight... totally unnecessary and I still kind of want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that boombox is so cute! Need it!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a mini knif kit like that! ;)
    Because I live on a archipelago, Azores - Portugal, I normaly go camping to another island!
    Love that!

    :)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about that purple portable boom box! So cute!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete