Pink Pillars

Thursday, June 5, 2014

couples style blog
Mens Fashion Blog
Mens Style Blog
Uniqlo Mens Fashion Blog
Mens Personal Style Blog
Pink Baseball Tee and Boyfriend Jeans
Pink Baseball Tee
Pink Baseball Tee and Boyfriend Jeans
Pink Baseball Tee and Boyfriend Jeans
Couples Street Style Blog

HER LOOK
Baseball Tee: Asos
Boyfriend Jeans: G-Star 
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: Prada

HIS LOOK
Blazer: Uniqlo
Shirt: Jcrew Popover 
Shorts: Target (similar)
Watch: Burberry

With summer on its way, I have been feeling super casual and loving baggy clothing! Sometimes there is nothing better than being comfy! 

So I have a random story for you all! In high school, by girlfriend Devon had the cutest pair of G-Star jeans!  She was always super hip and on trend...and at the time I had never heard of the brand! Ever since I saw her in the cute jeans, I wanted a pair! I have tried multiple pairs of G-Star jeans on since then (almost 10 years ago.) and I finally found the perfect pair! When I saw these boyfriend G-Star jeans, I had to get them, and was so happy when they fit perfect! I guess these jeans were worth the 10 year wait for me :) Do you ever have anything like that, where you have loved something and years later finally found it? 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a fantastic day! 

10 comments

  1. Gorgeous pics!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow—this location is awesome! I love seeing what both you and Jake would wear for a casual day :) Your jeans are great! That is so funny that after 10 years you found the perfect pair. I guess it was indeed worth the wait! I really like the shirt Jake is wearing and how he styled it with a blazer. Both outfits look great next to each other! Isn't blogging wonderful?! It's definitely not what I pictured either when I first started out. I absolutely love how I get to 'meet' people I probably never would have if I didn't blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys always find the perfect backdrop for your photos, this location is amazing! Love the pics and you both look fabulous. I voted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfectly adorable couple!
    Dawn Lucy
    fashionshoulbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of you have such a cool style! You look so effortlessly chic and cool - and he looks awesome! Loving the beard and jacket!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool stylish couple!!! Love your Prada sunglasses, I have them in black and white but my friends think I am a fashion victim hahahaha
    x Nina
    PS Amazing Luisaviaroma $500 Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos and your jeans look great!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. They were definitely worth the wait! Those jeans look amazing on you! I love them with the chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures and scenery!

    www.southshorestylish.com

    x,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete