His and Her Everlane Tote and Backpack

Friday, September 12, 2014

His and Her Casual Style
Menswear Navy and Camo
Camo Joggers and Black Converse
Everlane Twill Backback
Navy and Camo Menswear Look
Casual Style
Anthropologie Peach Plantage Floppy Hat
Everlane Twill Zip Tote and Prada Cat Eye Sunglasses
Valentino Calf Hair Rockstud Flats
His and Her Fashion Blog

HIS LOOK
Navy Polo: Everlane
Camo Joggers: Zanerobe
Time Sawyer Watch: Arvo Wear
Black Sneakers: Converse
Twill Backpack: Everlane

HER LOOK
Gray Oversized Tee: Leith
Rockstud Shoes: Valentino
Pink Hat: Anthropologie
Gold Watch: Nixon
White Sunglasses: Prada
Lipstick: Mac-Blankty
Twill Tote: Everlane

Wahoo! Its Friday! Hope you get to get out and do something fun this weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

12 comments

  1. Those Valentino flats are perfection...love this relaxed look on you!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Everlane! Their tees are awesome and I love the cashmere too. I haven't bought anything other than those but I want to!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look so fabulous!! In love with those shoes! Omg!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your shoes!! and I love the hat - I have it in navy! Your tote is beautiful and the bookbag could be great for both men and women!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good oversized tee and if it's in charcoal gray, even better. He looks so nonchalantly cool with those camo joggers and I'm loving your his/hers bags! Have a great weekend! ;-)

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that hat color on you!!! And those shoes are to die for!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I def love both the outfits, but those valentino shoes are always amazing
    Xxx
    Mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that tote and these pictures are so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely hat!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEED those valentino's in my life! you both look gorgeous :)
    check out my NYFW favourites at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    kisses. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are so cute! Love how your guys' outfit pretty much complements each other!

    ReplyDelete