Winter Wishlist

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Winter Fur Wishlist

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight

Menswear Winter WIsh List

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten

I was recently going through old photos and found a fun snowy photo shoot Jake and I did in last year and made me get excited for fall/ winter to come!  Todays wish lists are inspired by snowy wishes!

How rad are those ear muffs? I need to pick me up a pair of those for this winter!  I have found living in a cold state, I have to mentally prepare, and shop before the seasons come or the items I want will be sold out!  I know it won't snow for a few months...hopefully, but I want to make sure I buy early this year to be prepared when the snow hits!  I am excited for it to start getting a little colder around here and throw on some fun layers!



6 comments

  1. NOT ready for winter but I love that polka dot sweater!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take those high waisted jeans and the coat for my hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dior lipsticks!
    XO
    Jeanne
    fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fur coat. I need it right now!! I love that yall did a snowy photo shoot!! I hope it snows here so I can do that too!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous wishlist! Love it!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. But I am lusting over that Kate Spade sweater like no other.... such cute picks! Almost even gets me excited for winter weather! :P
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete