Rainy Day Style

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Rainy Day Style

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight 



Happy Wednesday! Jake and I made these wish lists yesterday while the rain was pounding on the windows.  So of course all we could think about was fun rainy day attire!  

Rain is my all time favorite! I love bundling up and going outside for an adventure, or staying inside and watching movies.  There is something so magical about rain to me!  I also love the sound thunder!  I like to count seconds between thunder and guess how close it is.

Well thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a fantastic day!

5 comments

  1. Loving those adorable KS gloves. The bow is adorable. Not to mention, I love anything with an anchor (during the summer I sail constantly). This bracelet is so cute. I usually wear Kiel James Patrick but maybe you've changed my buying pattern.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect post for this rainy day in Chicago! I love that long black dress.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had some rain here in Los Angeles, but you outfits are awesome for a perfect Fall day! :))

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute looks! Obsessed with that Isabel Marant dress! Amaze!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you purposely choose models that resembled you? haha.

    Love this styling!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete