new iPad covers!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This has been a fun week thus far making some iPad covers! My moms friend Julie came into town, and she had gotten an iPad cover from me last june.  She had a friend who happens to be a General Authorities wife who wanted one! She wanted one with a zipper pocket on it, and I was out of those so I started to whip some up! I ended up having so much fun making one, I just kept going after I made hers and had to make more! I have a bad habit of not being able to make just one of something! Its ok though because zipper iPad cases are great! There is tons of room in them to put in your head phones, iPad charger, pencils, snacks, car keys, whatever you want! I am bummed because these pictures don't show how cute the inside pockets are, but that is ok. Here is a sneak peek at what I have been making this week!











Post a Comment