first day of snow season!!!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Thursday I was looking forward to all week! Staceypants and I had been planning on going snowboarding! This is the first time we have been able to up this year! We heard the snow was bad, and there really isn't much snow..but we decided to still go. As you can see the Park City Resort on the left, is hurting badly for snow. We were still super excited though!
 At the mountain, put on our gear...all ready to go!
Tuna road in my pocket the whole day! Well we were only there for 3 hours? Stacey and I usually only like to snowboard for a few hours, or maybe only two runs and take off! I guess that is the beauty of a season pass! Even though it felt like spring skiing, it was a blast! Because...spring skiing if my favorite!
Staceys friend Alex came and joined us to and that was fun! We all had a great warm day in the sun! Wahoo! I love the snow!

Post a Comment