a few weekly updates

Monday, February 18, 2013

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Presidents Day!  So much has gone on in the past few weeks! And of course a lot of eating out! Recently, Jake and I have been enjoying watching The Bachelor,  getting excited for Valentines, working on going to the gym a few times a week, and eating good food ;) I also have had a ton of stuff for church and dont even know where to begin! Life is great though! I feel happy, and am enjoying the beautiful white snow outside.
                                                 Made bacon chocolate chip waffles!
Five Guys Burger and Fries never disappoint!
I keep buying Valentines candy! I LOVE it!
                                                        Tuna hiding under the covers.
                                                        Made a Teriyaki Chicken Dinner
                                                Lots of snow lately, lots of driveway shoveling!
Finally Strawberries back at Sweet Tooth Fairy!
Got to go to New Beginnings for the Young Woman in my ward
My sister Hayley sent this picture of Lindy and Reid! I about died when I saw their cute cheesey smiles! I hate that we live so far apart.
By far, best valentines treat!
Tucanos.....
Taco Tuesday!
Grocery shopping at Sprouts!
Watching the Bachelor in Style.
Enjoying a meal at Wallabys by myself. I really enjoy eating out alone. haha
I finally went visiting teaching! I love bringing treats every time!
A good shopping day!
Ward Temple Night
I heard a large bang....this is what I found. Good thing it got fixed real quick. 
My dad sent me this cute picture of him and his dad! So glad to see them both doing well and happy! I sure do miss them both!
Our neighbors brought over the cutest valentines rice crispys! yum!
Jake and I have really come to love a game called "Turf." Its like a foursquare game, or Monopoly with real places around you that you can own, and manage and collect rent. Sadly, we got a notification saying the game can no longer sustain itself and is dying..therefore its shutting down. I guess thats good because it would take 3+ hours to collect rent and fix my 640 buildings I owned. So in a way, I am glad this game is closing down. It always drained my battery, my attention, and sucked away useless hours of my life.  I had fun while it lasted!
Sometimes Tuna cracks me up. I swear I find him in the most random positions sometimes. I dont know how he does it. I guess its the floppy arms and legs?
Target got new Easter stuff in! Of course I had to get some fun new stuff! Decorating for the holidays is one of my all time favorite things to do! I take more after my mom everyday! Growing up, every holiday was a party and the house was fully decorated to match the occasion! It was so fun!
This Saturday, Jake and I ran some errands and stopped to eat some lunch at Chick fila. It was divine as always! Wow, what a couple of great weeks! Now its time for me to really kick life into gear and start planning for girls camp, and family coming into town :)

3 comments

  1. Got some great snaps & looks like you did some good shopping too. I love the note books... I'm a sucker for cute stationary!

    Harri xx

    at-rubik.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I didn't see that Spring tablecloth when I was there!!! I might have to go back now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am dying! that position you found tuna in was hilarious! gosh. i had so much to say while i was going through all your pictures. but all i'm thinking about now is just tuna! haha

    ReplyDelete