polka dots and dalmatians

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Its been quite snowy here lately and I have been loving it! I actually really enjoy layering clothes, wearing tights, and a big fur coat, so winter has been working for me this year. Living in Utah when I went to school, I dreaded winter. Once I finally figured out...buy some winter clothes and you can enjoy winter, it made a good difference for me :) I have been loving all the twiggy trees and pure white snow backdrops. Now the only thing I really mind is some scary drivers on the snow...
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd, target, jcrew, Dalmatians,
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd, tory burch, tory burch purse, jcrew, target, target clothing, polka dot,
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd, tory burch, tory burch purse, jcrew, target, target clothing, polka dot,  nordstrom
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd, tory burch, tory burch purse, jcrew, target, target clothing, polka dot,
Coat: Ellen Tracy | Shirt: Jcrew | Skirt: Target (check out target skirts here) |  Tights: Forever 21/ Shoes: Seychelles (check out Seychelles here)  |  Purse: Tory Burch
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd, tory burch, tory burch purse, jcrew, target, target clothing, polka dot,
Jake snagged this picture of me getting excited over a stuffed animal in a store window... :) Hope you have a wonderful/happy Sunday!

7 comments

  1. Oh my. Your pattern mixing is impeccable! Love your color scheme, and seriously DYING over that dalmation skirt right now!

    In other words, I like your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the prints, looks awesome!

    Harri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last pic. Not surprised that you are learning/have learned to love the snow- you have a pretty dang good attitude about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are darling! I love this skirt, I was so bummed they didn't have it left in my size when I saw it. I love all the dots! So fun :) im loving the snowy landscapes too, just not so much the cold!
    P.s. Following you on bloglovin now!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable! I ilke how you mixed all these patterns, it looks so good! I especially loooovvveee your shoes and that fur coat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love all these patterns together - SO pretty! And that fur coat is pretty fabulous. I'm a little tired of the snow...but there is definitely something amazing about it when it's falling, and I love your snowy pics :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete