The Park Cafe

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Last Saturday Jake and I enjoyed a fun Linnard (lunch/dinner) at The Park Cafe in Salt Lake City. Its on a corner by Liberty Park! They are open everyday from 7am to 3pm. Wow, if you ever go, you are in for a treat! Right when Jake and I walked into Park Cafe, we loved the place. It had a youthful, hip vibe, with neat band artwork hanging all around. I loved our waitress too! She was super cute,  friendly, and charming. 
Jake ordered the Bacon Cheese Burger, and I got the French Toast Foolishness  Normally this would be a lot of food for the 2 of us. But....when the food was so amazing and delicious ..there is never enough food and we scarfed it all down! 
Check out the syrup bottle. Isn't that sticker hilarious?
The burger was amazing! The bun, the way it was cooked, the fresh cheese, and ohhhh the bacon! It all could stand on its own, it didn't even need the toppings on it, or mustard or ketchup. The flavor was so good alone!
I also loved my meal! The Park Potatoes .....a smashing hit! I could of eaten just those and a slice of bacon and been in heaven. The eggs were good too!
Mine and Jakes favorite french toast by far we have ever tried! You didn't even need syrup the texas toast was so good alone. But I am a sauce girl, so I used some syrup and wow! Perfection! When people come to visit me, I am excited to have a fun place to take them to eat now! I will be coming back to The Park Cafe for sure!

1 comment

  1. I LOVE Park Cafe, my husband and I live just around the corner so we make a point to drop in every now and again. They have the best breakfast! Their Park Potatoes with cheese are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete