His and Her Bowties

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com- his and her style blog
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
mens fashion blog
custom BANG cufflinks
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com- his and her style blog

HIS LOOK
Velvet Blazer: Banana Republic (similar)
Shirt: Nordstrom
BANG Cuff Links: Petits-Tresors c/o
Silk Bow Tie: Ben Sherman
Slacks: Burberry
Watch: Timex

HER LOOK
Sweater: Forever 21 (similar style)
Flared Full Skirt: ASOS
Shoes: ZARA (similar look)
Pearl Bracelet: Pearls With Purpose c/o
Lipstick: MAC-Photo

When Jake and I were wandering around The Grand America Hotel, we saw the sign for Afternoon Tea in the Lobby Lounge. We both looked at each other, and said, "Let's go!"  We went and made reservations and got dressed for the occasion! Jake was so excited because he recently got some super-cool custom BANG cufflinks and had been wanting a special occasion to wear them to! Tea time was the perfect place to wear them!  Jake and I loved taking pictures in the courtyard since it was so beautiful out!  I love overcast days! Pictures from our fun time at Afternoon Tea are coming up tomorrow!

24 comments

  1. wow kelsey...absolutely love this entire look from head to toe! love midi skirts on u...u pull them off so well!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful photos of you and the hubby !
    I love your top!
    I missed my chance to dress up for tea once at a fancy hotel in downtown Chicago. Someone asked me to go to tea with them, and I assumed we were just going to a cafe, ha!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look fantastic. the pictures and the outfits are fabulous.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win this giveaway so I can buy the Gold Plated Angel Wing Charm Bracelet. :) I hope I get lucky and win. :) My email is perezashley60@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Gold Plated Poem Charm Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore these outfits! The cuff links, are such a great detail, and your sweater and skirt - fab!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kels! you look gorgeous! What a fun outfit!

    http://jenessasheffield.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like the gold plated poem charm bracelet.
    You two look FABULOUS.
    High tea at the grand american has been such a bucket list thing since moving to utah. Must try.

    xoxo Birdie
    cleanenoughlaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd go for the Gold Plated Family Amazon Charm Bracelet! :)

    Jen @ Librarian for Life & Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dramatic make up and Jake's velvet blazer!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool look this is! Love the top.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, you both look amazing <3

    Would you like to follow each other? I followed :)
    http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that top! And that sounds like such a fun thing to get dressed up for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love, love, love the Silver Medal Amazon Charm Bracelet .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your sweater and Jake's cufflinks are AWESOME!! Tea at the Grand America is so fun, can't wait to see your pictures!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Could you two be any cuter? I love both of your outfits so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, you two are just adorable. I love bowties in general so I am sold with this outfit. That knit top is beautiful! :-)
    /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow these photos are absolutely stunning! You two are adorable :) I am in love with your midi skirt and how you styled it. These are both such classy looks! I'm jealous that you live near such a picturesque place!

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable!!! I have been obsessed with midi skirts and it looks amazing on you! He doesnt look too bad himself! :)

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both of you look great! Nice blazer and such an amazing skirt!
    Kisses
    Reinvent Yourself

    ReplyDelete