neutrals

Monday, March 24, 2014

bowtie and polka dots | kelseybang.com
bowtie and polka dots
floral heels
spring fashion trends
mens fashion blog
mens style details
mens fashion blog
wingtips
corduroy blazer
couples style

HIS LOOK
Corduroy Blazer: H and M (similar) || Button Up: Jcrew || Belt: Banana Republic || Jeans: All Saints || Wingtip Shoes: Cole Haan

HER LOOK
Polka Dot Blouse: Jcrew (currently 50% off!) || Gray Oversized Bowtie: Asos || Skirt: Asos || Shoes: Miss Albright || Lipstick: Mac- Cyber

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend! I was so excited I got some sewing done which was really fun, and got to spend some time with Jake! We ordered pizza, watched The Hobbit, and had a relaxing weekend!  After watching The Hobbit, it made me so excited for The Desolation of Smaug to come out!  Jake and I preordered it and I cant wait for it to come in the mail! Anyone else like to preorder movies?  Well, hope you got to do something fun this weekend! Have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by!

14 comments

  1. holy moly this whole outfit is gorg! that bow tie in the front is fab!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos and such a beautiful look!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purple lip is KILLER! Love this whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like you stepped out of a magazine Kelsey!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt and top?! OMG YES. Hope all is well, sweetie! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look incredible. I love the polka dot details and the bold lip! A+++

    Thanks for stopping by Pursuit!

    -Ash
    Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look so charming! You can rock anything girl...I love it! Thanks for coming by :)

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a tremendous combination of beautiful things!
    Judecy xx Etherealist.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both looks. Very nice! Your shoes & his blazer are are my fave! :-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this look!
    xo,
    Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this top with the statement bow...too fun! I may have to attempt to recreate this outfit - I have this blouse and just bought a pretty midi skirt.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am almost 100% positive that this is my favorite outfit that you have ever posted. That top, the lipstick, your hair, those shoes! GAH! When you get sick of that shirt, just send it my way, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete