If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true

Monday, March 31, 2014

Disney World Animal Kingdom
Mickey Balloons
Sleepy Hollow Resturant
Places to eat at disney world Magic kingdom
Sleepy Hollow Breakfast Waffle Sandwhich
Disney World Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle
Aloha Isle Orange Dole Whip
mens fashion blog
Disney World extra Large rice crispy treat
Story Book Treats Brownie Sundae with Carmel
Disney World lizard
Adventureland entrance at Disney World
Mickey and Minnie at Cinderella's Castle
tomorrow land entrance
Pinocchio Village Haus barbecue chicken flat bread pizza
Indiana Jones Skull
Pirates of the Caribbean dirty foot man
Pirates of the Caribbean
Rapunzels Tower
Down Town Disney Rainforest Cafe

HIS LOOK
Shirt: Jcrew  || Pants: All Saints  ||  Shoes: Sperry Top Sider

HER LOOK
Button Up: Gap || Tulle Skirt: Yoana Baraschi (loving this fun skirt) ||  Sneakers: Converse ||  Sunglasses: Prada ||  Handbag: Dooney and Bourke (sold out, loving this cute style)

Side Note: All Saints is having 25% off some awesome items for men and women! Jake is stocking up on some pants :)  I want to get some cool shoes! Discount code SURPRISE

This is our last post from our fun Disney World Adventure in Florida! This was our second day at the Magic Kingdom.  How cool is that massive giant rice crispy treat?! I wanted to get it so bad but I knew I would eat the whole thing way to quick! haha  so I just got a few small ones to eat! 

This day was so nice out from the rest of our trip! Most of the time the days were rainy, so the having the sun out was super nice! We wanted to make sure we ate all the ice cream and cold treats we could :)

For food, we ate at some fun places! Our first stop of the day was Sleepy Hollow.  We got a waffle with prosciutto ham, cheese and eggs.  It was fantastic!  They had a chocolate Nutella with strawberry waffle I want to try next time!

At Aloha Isle not only did they have the amazing normal dole pineapple whip, but they had an orange dole whip! We had to try it out! It was pretty dang good! It was kinda like an orange sherbet with pineapple juice! I really liked it, but I think nothing beats the regular dole pineapple whip! Oh one thing too, is they also have rootbeer floats! I thought that was pretty fun!

Of course we kept going for more ice cream so we stopped by Storybook Treats and got a brownie sundae with carmel.  It was pretty good but not my favorite treat we had on our trip.

Jakes favorite place we ate was at Pinocchio Village Haus.  We got a flat bread barbecue chicken pizza and bread sticks.  He loved it!  He wished we ate there every day of the trip :)  I thought it was pretty good, but I always go for corn dog or something deep fried.

We ended the night at Downtown Disney.  We had so much fun checking out the Lego store and seeing if it was like the Disneyland Downtown Disney.  It had several of the same shops and restaurants which was fun!  I was feeling like some chicken fingers for a late night snack so we headed to the Rain Forest Cafe for some chicken tender and some smoothies!  It was a perfect way to end the night!  

16 comments

  1. darlin only you could look this amazing in those sunnies! i absolutely love them and your day at disney looks so magical!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love Disney World but haven't been in ages!

    Abby
    www,champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh this makes me want to get on a plane to Florida right now! I love Disney and everything that Disney has to offer. My parents and I used to go every year for about 5 years and then we started taking other vacations, I think it's been 4 years since we've been there and my dad still talks about the Ice Float he got from Aloha Isle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks for your glimpse into Disney! The detail and food shots are spectacular! I have the Emeline Tulle Skirt, and I love how your paired it with plaid and sweet tennies. It's the perfect, youthful, whimsical look for a day at Disney!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love the pictures!!! you know, I've never been to Disneyland! I went to Florida for work last year but we just didn't have the chance to spend a day in the magic world :) Thanks for sharing!!!
    xoxo

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like so much fun, and I am surprised to say the food looks much, much better than I remember Disney food being.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the title of your post, I strongly believe in the quote! Your pictures were beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need and want that bag sooooo much!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a magical post and I love your photos a lot :D Great blog too!
    if you're interested, let's follow each other! do let me know [:

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your amazing, powerful and inspiring pics - they're so full of joy of life! And your outfit is the perfect mix of cool, casual and feminine - love it! - Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are those mickey balloons?! I hope you had so much fun... looks amazing!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those Dole whips are so so so good. I love this cool, casual, yet chic outfit you put together. Keeps the tone!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love love it all. I just do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pics and I love the outfit your wearing. Mix prints and Converse? I gave it a two thumbs up! ;)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun look to wear at Disney! I love your skirt. All the food looks super delish too, you must have had such a fun time!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete