Spring Sales

Friday, March 21, 2014

Wahoo! Yesterday was the first official day of spring! I could not be any more excited! How about you?!  Its still cold where I live and have been hoping to wear open toed shoes soon :)  Yesterday was so nice outside I almost busted out my bike to go on a bike ride! I am hoping to get some bike riding in this weekend! What I am even more excited about though is all the amazing SPRING SALES!!! Here are some of my favorite picks below!  Thanks for stopping by today! Happy shopping!

kelseybang.com

HER LIST

ANN TAYLOR
 -40% off entire store! (code: TRENDS40 ends 3/23)

JCREW
-25% off entire store (code: HEYSPRING ends 3/25)

OTTNY
 -20% off entire store! (code: SPRING20)

GAP
-50% off Spring Favorites (prices marked. ends 3/21)

URBAN OUTFITTERS
 -25% off all mens button down shirts (no code necessary)
 -25% off all women's dresses (no code necessary)

JCREW FACTORY
 -30% off new arrivals! (prices marked. ends 3/23)

ASOS
 -25% off from head to toe (prices marked)

LANDS END
 -20% off Swim (code: SUNFUN end 3/23)

BANANA REPUBLIC
-Extra 25% off Spring Sale Styles (code: BRSRING ends 3/20)

2 comments

  1. no 6 and 8 could find spots in my closet.. :D Thanks for sharing these awesome sales..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing finds, love them!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete