A Baseball Tee and Some Stripes

Friday, August 29, 2014

Target Baseball Tee
Target Baseball Tee
Menswear Fashion Blog
His and Her Sandals
Couples Fashion Blog

HER LOOK
Shirt: Pop Basic
Necklace: Shamlessly Sparkly 
Hat: Recycled Design (similar)
Pink Lipstick: Mac- Saint Germain

HIS LOOK
Baseball Tee: Target
Shorts: Jcrew
Watch: Nixon

Happy Friday!!!  

Do you have any fun plans this weekend?  Jake and I will be spending time in the yard again :)  We just had a fence put up around our house and they are coming to finish it today and tomorrow!  I could not be more excited!  I really don't like spending money on doing things on the house because there are a million other things I rather spend money on, but its fun to see our house become more like home.  I have been loving every time I pull into the garage and see the start of a fence! It will be nice to have it all done this weekend! Whoop Whoop!

Also I didn't realize that this was a four day weekend with LABOR DAY on Monday! Wahoo! I am hoping Jake and I can to go the movies and get some sushi! Hope you have a great day!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

20 comments

  1. What a perfect pair of outfits for a relaxed but stylish Labor Day weekend. Your leopard sandals are so fun!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos!! I love your leopard print sandals paired with the striped top! Hope y'all have a wonderful labor day weekend!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you guys have the cutest pictures! I love that necklace with that stripped top. So adorable.

    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these looks! That striped top could be styled so many different ways. Have a great long weekend!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looks! I'm loving those sandals. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that necklace! Super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and casual <3 Love y'all!

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the first picture hahaha! Amazing! You both look awesome! I am in love with your sandals!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! I just love those leopard sandals. Have a great holiday weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that jumping picture!! So fun :) and those cheetah sandals are so perfect! I am about to buy those suckers right up!! Happy weekend!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have those same sandals! Loving the combo of stripes and animal print and your necklace is beautiful. Congrats on your fence and have a great weekend! xo

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great great casual look and I love that you wore that
    necklace, just to give it an extra touch c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found you blog and I love it!! Love both your styles and great looking couple! :)

    Xo
    Ro
    www.twentyeightvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I completely love your necklace!!

    http://justanothershopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that necklace and those sandals! :)

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love u 2's outfits as always, Jake's jumping picture's so nice <3 And i love ur hat with that adorable bag xx Hope u 2'll have a great weekend xx

    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos! Love both of your casual looks! Your sandals are so fun!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete