CHA - RIGHT

Friday, August 22, 2014

Couples Fashion Blog
Karen Walker Sunglasses
Style Lately Cha-Right Camo Tee
Fendi Spring 2013 Runway Shoes
Kate Spade New York Holly Clutch
Camo and Black
Couples with Style
Menswear Fashion Blog
Prada Sunglasses
Mens Style Blog
Arvo Wear Time Sawyer Watch
Mens Fashion Blog
His and Her Fashion Blog

HER LOOK

HIS LOOK

Happy Friday!  Jake and I always get so excited for the weekend! Its the best! 
We are hoping to go on a fun sushi date this weekend and get some more stuff done around the yard.  We also have a couple weddings to go to this weekend so that is exciting! I am excited to see some old friends from home and catch up!  Hope you have a great day! Thank you so much for stopping by today!

15 comments

  1. Wow! You both look awesome! I love the midi-skirt combined with the camo tee it's a totally a success!

    antes Alta que sinsilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite look yet Kelsey! Love it all-the tee, the skirt and, OMG, the shoes.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Kelsey those shoes! I love them. Great outfit!

    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, both of these outfits are perfect!!! Especially those Fendi shoes!!! (insert heart eyes)

    xoxo
    Lauren
    www.dressingdallas.com
    @dressingdallas

    ReplyDelete
  5. im in love with those shoes!!

    http://www.aboutacloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun look! I love how you paired the tee with a super girly skirt! And those shoes.... SO COOL!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok this is such a great look--and those shoes?! I am dying!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ur look, Kelsey, it's so gorgeous, my eyes are drawn 2 that dress and those beautiful Fendi spiky heels, they're just 2 die for, the clutch's adorable as well xx Hope u and Jake'll have a lovely weekend xx

    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I saw those shoes on IG I rushed to the computer to see the outfit! Just gorgeous together as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable - I'm really loving graphic tees and skirts these days. And those shoes are absolutely Amazing!!!

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two are so dang precious!! Loving both of these looks! How fun!!
    xo,
    Brittney Marie
    Pretty Little Pursuits

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeeek! This look is too perfect. The camo [cha right?! I love that], the skirt, the heels [O.M.G] and the bow clutch. Get it, girl.
    & I love the tennis!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still can't get over how cute you two are... and those shoes are absolutely fantastic <3

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete