Fishy Fishy--- P.S. its finally Shark week!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Arizona Sea Life Aquarium
Arizona Sea Life Aquarium
Arizona Sea Life Aquarium
Arizona Sea Life Aquarium
Arizona Sea Life Aquarium
Arizona Sea Life Aquarium
Arizona Sea Life Aquarium
Arizona Sea Life Aquarium
Arizona Sea Life Aquarium

This summer has been full of travels! I feel like I have been gone all summer and am now just getting back home and getting back into the swing of things.  One of my favorite things my I got to do with my family was go to the Arizona Sea Life Aquarium.   All the kids loved the aquarium!  We had fun looking around and seeing all the neat fish and exhibits!

Since today is the start of SHARK WEEK, I only thought it was appropriate to post a fishy themed post!  If you know me, you know my favorite animals are great white sharks, alligators, and turtles.  It has always been my dream to go to Africa and go cage diving with great whites.  I have gone diving with pretty big sharks before, but someday, I want to dive with the big dogs!  I saw online that the Arizona Sea Life Aquarium is doing some fun fin activities in honor of Shark week.  If you dont live in AZ, check out your local aquarium, I bet they might be doing something fun to celebrate!

I have always been a huge water fan, so I love seeing so many fun fish at the aquarium!  My favorite animal we saw at the aquarium was the sting ray.  He was so dang cute sitting on a ledge so I could get a picture of his cute belly.  It looked like it he was smiling for the picture.  It made me pretty happy!

Being at the aquarium made me think how much I really do love the ocean, and in fact my entire house is nautical.  It is decorated with metal anchors and octopus curtains and plates :)  I love how the ocean inspires so many areas of the home and fashion world!  Here are a few fun finds that are inspired from the ocean/water life.

3 comments

  1. I love shark week! Our local aquarium has got some stellar sharks. I may have have to see if they have something going on.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love aquariums too... they can be relaxing to watch.. :)

    I am also very grateful that I live so closely to the ocean, even if I don't take advantage of it often enough..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg the photos are totally amazing. You look adorable in pink. Happy shark week!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete