the best day ever

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You know those days where there are so many thing you want to do, and you get them all in? Today is one of those days! I had heard of an awesome Antique Store in American Fork and wanted to check it out! There were a few things I was looking for specificaly! Well, I will tell you, I found them all, but the store was closed! It had odd hours, and no one there, so there was no one to buy the items from. Sad day. I will have to go back someday and hope the items I wanted are still there! This place was awesome!
Then I got to go to my favorite fabric store! WAHOO!  I love buying new fabrics! After that I got to eat ice cream in cozy clothes and watch the Bachelorette! Yea! I was super sad Ashley sent Ames home. He was Jake and I's favorite.
Then the door bell rang! A package arrived! The games Jake ordered! Yes! and he surprised me and got me the book I wanted to read! I started reading it and it is awesome! I think Rick Riordian is an awesome writer!
Then I got to go to Joann's and get some new zippers! I don't know why but zippers are one of my favorite things to buy! I love all the fun colors they have!
Then I made dinner when I got home and started to work on making crafts! I have Farmers Market coming up next weekend and I must be prepared!

Post a Comment