feeling Blue and some good food at Rocco's

Monday, April 8, 2013

I love taking style pictures with Jake. He always makes me laugh so hard. A few years ago when I started doing bow ties we took some pictures on these green stairs of Jake and his brothers wearing some bow ties. We went back to reminisce and because I love these stairs! Also, Jake wanted some sweet potato fries from Guru's, and I liked that idea to! 
Hers- Faux Fur Coat: Asos
Sweater: Old Navy (similar here, here, here)
Dress: Nordstrom (cute polka dot dresses here, here, here)
Tights: Forever 21 (similar here)
Shoes: Sperry Topsider
Necklace: Anthopologie (loving this style here)
Lipstick Color: MAC Politely Pink

His- Blazer: H & M...old (similar look)
Shirt: Jcrew
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Boutique in France
Bowtie: Kelsey Bang
Watch: Nixon
 After taking some pictures, Jake and I spotted a Taco Truck! Oh you know we had to stop by!  After we ate, we were even more glad that we stopped by! Rocco's is a delicious food truck that also has a location open inside the building to the left of it, with a bigger menu. There is something so fun about a food truck and eating out side! The environment on Center street in downtown Provo is the perfect place for a food truck. Jake and I ordered Fish Tacos and Fried Oreos! The tacos were really great! I felt they were not trying to be another stores fish taco, but they were very unique and an item that could hold its own. Jake and I really loved the fried fish in it, the flavors on top! We also loved the Oreos! Oh YUMM!!!
To end our meal, we went next door to Guru's for some sweet potato fries! We were so stuffed from Rocco's but Jake really wanted some of his favorite fries, so we went to get some fries! I didnt mind :)

7 comments

  1. What's blue and white and spotted all over? I don't really have a punch line... Your look is so adorable! You're killing me with all these food pictures (I am on a diet)!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the myriad of polka dots! You look smashing! That food looks delicious as well.
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your polka dots. You're such a cutie. I mentioned you in my post today, about Tuna. Don't you think they need to meet? hahaha! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics lady!!! I love taco trucks, we have a truck that comes to where I work 2x a month and I just cannot get enough!!!!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you and your beau are ADORABLE. You look so great in this outfit. xoxo

    Shaunna @ astylemoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sweet potato fries! Yum!! And I have that exact Polka Dot shirt from Old Navy! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've never been to the taco truck by gurus before! i will have to make a stop next time when i'm in that neck of the woods!
    you and jackey look so cute as always!!! i can't wait for the rain shoot!!

    ReplyDelete