patterned pants and a rhinestone cougar

Friday, April 12, 2013

fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, printed slacks, style, personal style, leather, oxford, aztec, jaguar, prada, tory burch, topmanI love Jake's slacks! This outfit of his with a sweater and slacks are one of my favorites. I love prints and was so excited when we finally found some cute printed slacks! Wahoo! We went to H and M the other day and ended up coming out with some great items (Jake's slacks, my shirt and pants). I rarely ever find anything when I walk into H and M, so I was so excited we both found something! The weather is still odd here in Utah, which I actually like :) It will be warm one day, and cold and windy the next. I just hope it keeps on raining! The rain has been so fun and peaceful! Anyone else love rain?!
fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, printed slacks, style, personal style, oxford, aztec, aztec print,
fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, printed slacks, style, personal style, topman, aztec, aztec print
fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, printed slacks, style, personal style, topman, nordstrom mens wear
fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, printed slacks, style, personal style, oxford, mens oxford, printed pants
fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, printed slacks, style, personal style, mens personal style, ootd, topman, classy man
fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, printed slacks, style, personal style, tory burch, tory burch purse, miss albright, prada, prada cay eye, prada sunglasses
fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, printed slacks, style, personal style, peplum, tory burch, tory burch purse, miss albright, anthropologie shoes, betsey johnson, betsey johnson jewelry, prada, prada cat eye, prada sunglasses
fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, printed slacks, style, personal style, peplum, jaguar, big necklace, betsey johnson, tory burch, prada, miss albright
fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, printed slacks, style, personal style, betsey johnson, mac, mac makeup
fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, tory burch, prada, peplum, peplum top, miss albright, printed slacks, style, personal style
fashion blogger, fashion blog, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, anthropologie, anthropolgie ootd, nordstrom ootd, printed slacks, style, personal style
Hers- Top: H and M recent in store (similar here, here)
Bottoms: H and M recent in store (similar look here, here)
Shoes: Miss Albright
Necklace: Betsey Johnson (Large Animal necklaces here)
Purse: Tory Burch
Sunglasses: Prada
Bow Bracelet: Forever 21 (bow bracelets I like here and here)
Nail Color: OPI: Anti-Bleak
Lip Stick: MAC Politely Pink 

His- Sweater: TopMan
Slacks: H and M recent in store (similar here and here)
Shoes: Naya (similare here, here)

6 comments

  1. Wow I love your necklace! His pants are very subtle. They will work with many different tops!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace! I want. :-). I checked out those exact pair pants in HM but my body didn't like it. I looks good on you! I'm loving his sweater. I want that too. have a great weekend.

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am in awe of your necklace, what a beauty :-)

    And I am admitting this now...I had a crazy day at work and didn't eat lunch and I just re-read your foody post from yesterday and now I am starving...LOL Holy moly!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what?! I almost bought those exact pants at H&M a couple weeks ago! And I ended up getting some in a similar print and a floral pair! They're just killing it in the cute slacks department right now! I looked everytwhere before I found some there. You look darling as always, I love the sandals too. And Jake's slacks are amazing!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. His pants are nice, but I'm totally in love with your pants! And that peplum!

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are so sweet with the lovely patterns!


    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete