I like to eat out...

Thursday, April 11, 2013

style blog, fashion blogger, mens fashion, womens fashion food blog, places to eat in utah, places to eat in midway, mexican food
Have I mentioned, I love to eat out?! It really is one of my all time favorite things to do! I love chatting and eating a yummy meal! In Midway Utah is one of Jakes all time favorite restaurants, Taramaharas.  Its actually really good mexican food! They have all kinds of dishes that are really yummy, but what we got for is the SALSA BAR! They really have over 30+ different kinds of fresh homemade salsa to pick and choose from! All with different flavors and tastes! Oh YUM! I also got some corn tortillas from their tortilla bakery to take home to make shrimp tacos! We ate the tortillas up so quick they are were so good!
ootd, fashion blog, style blog, mens fashion, womens fashion, personal style, food, food blog, mexican food
Jake also loves the Horchata here! He thinks its the best you can ever get! I dont drink Horchata much so I have nothing to compare it to. But its quite tasty! 
fashion blog, style blogger, mens fashion, womens fashion, food blog, mexican food
We got Carne Asada Burritos this time! I really love the green sauce and not so much the red. Its good, but not my favorite by any means. Go green :)
fashion blog, food blog, style blog, mens fashion, womens fashion, personal style, ootd, culvers, fast food
Have you ever heard of Culvers?! Its a fast food place that I have only seen back East and just came to Utah in American Fork. It opened end of January. They have amazing custard! Oh YUMM! Jake got a patty burger melt, we got some fries, a custard with cookie dough, and I got a bacon butter burger. Everything was good, but the fries and custard were divine! Next time I am just going to get fries and custard!
fashion blog, food blog, style blog, mens fashion, womens fashion, personal style, ootd, culvers, fast food
fashion blog, food blog, style blog, mens fashion, womens fashion, personal style, ootd, culvers, fast food
fashion blog, food blog, style blog, mens fashion, womens fashion, personal style, ootd, culvers, fast food
fashion blog, food blog, style blog, mens fashion, womens fashion, personal style, ootd, culvers, fast food
Have you tried Cloud Cakes yet? I was curious to how they compared to a Twinkie. I miss Twinkie. I never ate them, but I miss knowing they are around. The Cloud Cake was good, but its just like the name describes, Cake! It tasted more dense to me than a Twinkie. 
fashion blog, food blog, style blog, mens fashion, womens fashion, personal style, ootd, culvers, fast food
 Mac and cheese with a side of meat balls from Noodles and Co. OH YUM!
fashion blog, food blog, style blog, mens fashion, womens fashion, personal style, ootd, culvers, fast food
fashion blog, food blog, style blog, mens fashion, womens fashion, personal style, ootd, culvers, fast food
Jake and I have been going to Rubios every Tuesday lately for some yummy Fish Tacos! We even buy a container of salsa to take home to eat throughout the week! Oh so good!
fashion blog, food blog, style blog, mens fashion, womens fashion, personal style, ootd, culvers, fast food
 A little trip to Yogurtland! Never disappointing! 

11 comments

  1. omg YUMMMMMY this just made me really hungry

    Summer x

    http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers!!! How do you stay so thin, trim, and lovely!! I'd be HUGE if I were you ;) Everything looks delis though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating out is awesome! There is only one person I know who doesn't like to eat out. My Brother in law. And I think he's crazy! That food looks so delish! Thank goodness that was not all in one sitting...or was it?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a culver's here in ky and I ADORE it! Their butter burgers are....oh god. And the frozen custard? I die. I'm jealous of you! Since I've changed jobs I haven't eaten Culver's since February!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Culver's. We have it here in OH and it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that looks so yummy! I love restaurants in Utah! It's sad because that's probably the thing I miss most about that place besides my family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I am salivating, hehe.....I am a eating out aholic....the hubby and I are trying to save money for our vacay this summer and not being able to go out as much kills me, LOL

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are sooo lucky that you guys get to eat out all the time!
    i only eat out once a week for date nights. sometimes we even stay in for date nights (which i really don't mind of course)
    but i do love eating out!!
    i should just tag along with you and your hubs haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok so salsa is my favorite thing ever!! Therefore I must try this place :) And it just so happens I'm headed to Heber tonight. I think we may be stopping in Midway...
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh and me and Ethan are obsessed with Rubios fish tacos too! They're the best ever!!

      Delete