stripes and floral

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

 fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd, zara jacket, zara, floral, floral pants, citizens of humanity, bow shoes, shellys of london, jcrew, turtleneck, anthropologie outfit, ray ban, wayfer sunglasses
This jacket from Zara (last seen here) is becoming one of my favorite items in my closet! I love how its easy to pair things with, and keeps me warm! I never realized how much I love layering clothes and love a light jacket to wear for any occasion. I need to start buying some more light weight jackets that can be worn year around :) They seem like an item that can get lots of wear and tear from! What are some of your favorite items to layer?
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd, zara jacket, zara, floral, floral pants, citizens of humanity, bow shoes, shellys of london, jcrew, turtleneck, anthropologie outfit, ray ban, wayfer sunglasses
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd, zara jacket, zara, floral, floral pants, citizens of humanity, bow shoes, shellys of london, jcrew, turtleneck, anthropologie outfit, ray ban, wayfer sunglasses
Jacket: Zara
Shirt: Jcrew
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity (similar floral pants here, here)
Shoes: Shellys of London
Sunglasses: Rayban

6 comments

  1. Jake went MIA on this one huh? For some reason I really love the combo of stripes and florals. I really like the floral on your pants, the colors are vibrant and the flowers are distinguishable (rather than abstract like so many).
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I ordered those shoes and they were too big on me, I was so sad!! But they look darling on you, especially with those floral pants!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still want those shoes, so cute!
    and it is a great jacket!
    love it.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants! They are the perfect floral pattern...not too crazy, but still super fun! You are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can seriously pull anything off - it's not even fair.

    GIRL! It was seriously SUCH an honor to meet you at SNAP. You are every bit as awesome as I imagined you'd be. Plus, I literally just stalked you in every way possible. Love you!
    Kaylynn
    AmongTheYoung.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This whole outfit is killing me!!!!

    I WANT IT ALL! ;)

    Especially the mint shoes... I have an addiction to anything mint...

    You look absolutely adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete