Provo Center Street and Bijou Market

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, mens style blog, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, utah blogger, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie, ootd, bijou market, utah boutiques, provo, provo center street,
Last weekend was Bijou Market! I got to have a booth up and sell my stuffed animals and bow ties! Thank you to so many who made it a success for me :) I really appreciate it! I love going to Bijou Market! I feel like I always run into a ton of people and it makes it so fun! I love seeing old roomies or neighbors, and new friends to!
During boutique season, it makes me so grateful for my sweet husband. He always helps me set up my huge booth, package my items and so much more! I couldn't do it with out him!
Here are some pictures from Bijou, some booths I loved, things I bought, friends, and an beautiful day outside! I was loving the amazing blossoms on the trees! Too pretty!
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, mens style blog, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, utah blogger, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie, ootd, bijou market, utah boutiques, provo, provo center street, pink parlor designs, steve madden, steven by steve madden, gold tip shoes, cheetah shoes, oxford, loafers, pink parlor designs, amy twitty, bijou market vendors
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, mens style blog, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, utah blogger, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie, ootd, bijou market, utah boutiques, provo, provo center street, glass by lisa, bijou market vendors, stained glass
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, mens style blog, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, utah blogger, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie, ootd, bijou market, utah boutiques, provo, provo center street, bijou market vendors, ceramic, ceramic cups, unique ceramic
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, mens style blog, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, utah blogger, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie, ootd, bijou market, utah boutiques, provo, provo center street, bijou market vendors, cookies, unicorn, book mark, isabelles umbrella, narwhal, clip
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, mens style blog, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, utah blogger, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie, ootd, bijou market, utah boutiques, provo, provo center street, flowers, spring, spring in utah
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, mens style blog, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, utah blogger, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie, ootd, bijou market, utah boutiques, provo, provo center street, wall art, painting, art, artist, dolphins, provo art
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, mens style blog, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, utah blogger, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie, ootd, bijou market, utah boutiques, provo, provo center street, faux fur, cheetah shoes, steve madden, anthropologie dress, tights, polka dot tights, gold shoes, oxfords,
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, mens style blog, mens fashion blog, womens fashion blog, utah blogger, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie, ootd, bijou market, utah boutiques, provo, provo center street, spring, spring in provo, provo utah, provo center street

1 comment

  1. I didn't make it out to Bijou this time around, but gosh it's lovely to see photos of my adopted home (well, technically Im more of an Orem gal, but whatever)!

    ReplyDelete