Cape Coat and Red Denim

Monday, November 4, 2013

kelseybang.com- bow jacket
kelseybang.com
Leather Biker Gloves
Cape/poncho Jacket
kelseybang.com- couples fashion for him and her
Mens ootd
Prada Mens Retro Sunglasses
Gordon Rush Boots
mens fashion, mens style, mens ootd
kelseybang.com- couples fashion for him and her

HIS LOOK-
Wool Blend Jersey Jacket: Uniqlo 
Short Sleeve Bellfield Shirt: Surfdome c/o, also here 
Cigarette Jeans: All Saints
Boots: Gordon Rush
Key Hole Sunglasses: Prada

HER LOOK-
Camel Fur Hooded Bow Cape: Sheinside c/o
Long Sleeve Tee: H and M
Skinny Stretch Jeans: Sevens For All Mankind
Boots: Miz Moos via Nordstrom
Cats Eye Sunglasses: Prada
Lamb Skin Leather Gloves: Merona via Target
Jacquard Bowler Bag: Prada

This weekend Jake and I got to go on a fun date with his parents to a marionette play of Sound of Music. I love the Sound of Music! The story line, the love story, standing up for what you believe in, and the music is all fantastic! I have never seen a marionette in real life, and for that matter, a marionette play! It was pretty fun to see, and unique.

Jake and I wanted to dress up a little for the play but also be casual since the weather has gotten quite colder here. Jakes shirt is from Surfdome.  He loved it because it was a red like denim, and the unique details on the shirt were fantastic! We have really fallen in love with Surfdome and love the easy to use website and super awesome selection for men and women! We love shops where we can order clothes for the both of us! Highly recommend checking them out!

My poncho/cape jacket is from Sheinside! When I saw this jacket I knew I had to have it! I am love with cozy cute clothes! I know I will get a lot of use out of it this winter!  Sheinside has an awesome selection of in trend, affordable clothing for women. There is a huge selection and you can find lots of items you'll love! Below are a few of my favorites currently in there store!

Hope you have a great week! Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments

  1. What a cute coat. You both look gorgeous!!! Love how you both styled those outfits. Have a great day!

    xo Mel
    www.turquoiseblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute bow on the back of the jacket! It's so pretty and I really want one now!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cozy, warm and chic! :) Love the cape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the cape trend! And yours is so adorable with the bow, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cape coat and checkered bag are too cool! Love it.

    Aloha from Hawaii,
    <3 Jenn from Cao Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the cutest cutest! I love the color, fit , and bow! So cute!!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cape darling! Perfect fall look!
    xx,
    Becky
    Cella Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat looks perfectly cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness..cape love! so so pretty, you guys are the cutest! xx

    ReplyDelete