The Most Magical Place on Earth

Friday, November 8, 2013

kelseybang.com - Disneyland
Last week Jake and I got to go to Disneyland for 2 days! It was so much fun! We went one day by ourselves, and the next day with my cute mom and also went to Mickeys Halloween Party! Every time I am at Disneyland, I am so happy! I love the fun themes, the awesome food, and all the amazing Disney details! I always think 2 days will be enough to get all the rides in, and do everything we want, but its not! There can never be enough time at Disneyland! Here are some pictures from our fun adventures!
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland
kelseybang.com - Disneyland

HER LOOK DAY 1-
Jacket: Sheinside c/o | StarWars Shirt: Disneyland | Polkadot Wool Skirt: Tracy Reese via Anthropologie (old) | Shoes: Naya via Nordstrom | Flower Tortoise Sunglasses: Prada | Siracusa Handbag: Louis Vuitton | Chip and Dale Mickey Ears: Disneyland

HIS LOOK DAY 1-
Shirt: Bellfield via Surfdome | Jeans: All Saints | Shoes: ZARA | Watch: Nixon

HER LOOK DAY 2-
Minnie Sweater: Forever 21 | Rocket Leatherette Jeans: Citizens of Humanity | Shoes: New Balance via Shoe Carnival c/o | Flower Tortoise Sunglasses: Prada via Saks Fifth | Handbag: Louis Vuitton | Minnie Mouse Ears: Disneyland

HIS LOOK DAY 2-
Mickey Tee: Target | Skinny Cigarette Jeans: All Saints | Shoes: New Balance | Re-run Gold Watch: Nixon

8 comments

  1. You are seriously THE CUTEST! I love your mickey shirts! I'm so jealous you got to go to Disneyland we haven't been in a couple years and I want to go back! I love it there :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt/shirt combo is darling! I'm so jealous,. I wish we lived closer to Disney! I'm a Disney geek. I have a quote from Cinderella tattooed on my arm.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a blast. Looking cute and casual!
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top picture- encompasses the feeling of everything Disney! Looks like you guys had a blast! Love the outfits & your mom is so pretty!!! :)
    -Chelsey
    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.. I love how happy you all look! :) Love the polka dot skirt, mickey mouse ears, mickey mouse shirt and your sunglasses.

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first picture made me giggle so much :3
    Matching Minnie and Mickey tops? SOLD
    fabulou-se.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look!!! Lovely pics!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know and I will follow you back soon...
    Happy monday girl!
    http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your man both have awesome, fun style. Disneyland - haven't been there in forever but now your post has me craving a trip and some Minnie ears :) xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete