Disney Eats

Thursday, November 14, 2013

cozy cone motel food
One of our favorite things we look forward to at Disneyland/ California Adventure is the food!  Anything we food we try at Disneyland always becomes a favorite and we have to eat it again and again :) A few of our favorite stops are The Cozy Cone Motel Cone stations. The chili cone queso is amazing! We got a few of them they are so dang good! We also love the speciality pomegranate drink and pretzel bites with cheese from the Cozy Cone Motel.  Any of the bread bowls with soup, we have loved, the Ghardelli chocolate fountain, corn dogs, and a new favorite at The Hungry Bear Cafe is the fried green tomato sandwich.  For a heathy and delicious alternative, the Bengal BBQ is divine! The veggie skewer, and asparagus wrapped in bacon! DIVINE! I could just spend all day at Disneyland eating food! Food is for sure a highlight for me at Disneyland :)
cozy cone motel food
cozy cone motel food
cozy cone motel churros
cozy cone motel pretzels
disneyland food
bengal bbq
bengal bbq
disneyland food
chocolate covered pineapple wedge and cookie sundae
disneyland clam chowder bowl

7 comments

  1. Kelsey I'm beginning to think you actually live at Disneyland - and you pretend to be visiting only, haha! beautiful photos as always, and OMG the food... looks... delicious....!!!!!!!! And you totally rock MM ears. You should just wear them all the time ;)

    Catherine x
    NotDressedAsLamb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Disneyland! I'm all the way in Quebec... and just haven't made my way there... yet. This all looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The asparagus wrapped in bacon looks yummy! I think the only thing I had at Disney last time I went was tons and tons of drinks. It was so hot! Remind me not to go in August ever again!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'd love to go to Disneyland! I can definitely tell what you mean about the food just from these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute photo! Disneyland is amazing place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I didn't realise the food in a theme park would be so good!!

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete