You are what you eat :)

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

kelseybnag.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
in and out burger animal style double double burger
mens fashion, mens street style
mens fashion, mens ootd
mens fashion
kelseybang.com

HER LOOK
White Faux Leather Jacket: Sheinside c/o
Burger and Fries Tank: Forever 21
Rocket Leatherette Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Spiked Gold Loafers: Steve Madden
Jacquard Bowler Bag Medium: Prada

HIS LOOK
Double Breasted Pocket Jacket: Banana Republic
511 Jeans: Levis 
Chuck Taylor Sneakers: Converse

Have you ever heard the saying, "You are what you eat?" Well if that saying is true, I would be an In N Out Double Double burger animal with extra spread.  It really is my weakness! I eat them way too much!  When I saw this tank at Forever 21, I knew I had to get it! I guess I probably shouldn't wear my love of burgers, but I couldn't help it! Is there anything you love to eat and couldn't live without?!

10 comments

  1. Oh I love that!! Thank you for sharing your love of a good burger bc goodness knows I, myself have the same weakness lol! Great photo's too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never been to in n' out... i need to find one and go now, bc that burger looks SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is too cute! If you are what you eat, then I'd definitely be a burger too. Or mac and cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love the shirt! Now I want a burger...

    Jessica
    www.ncgrownblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA You are the cutest ever! UGH I just had a salad and carrots for lunch, and I'm still starving. I want a burrrger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute & fun t-shirt... I love your Prada bag... I have to admit as I scrolled through the post's photos I started craving a burger & this is where I focused...

    Have a great day!!!

    xoxo Violeta, your Shoegal Out In The World

    www.shoegaloutintheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute post! An IN N OUT burger sounds SO amazing right about now. You look adorable!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK A) my mouth is watering, thank you very much and B) only you can make a food top and photo shoot freaking adorable! Love you guys!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha you are so cute and I love that you matched your outfit to your meal;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your tank! I'm right there with you - an In-N-Out burger and some fries is my weakness. It's even worse now that I live in Arizona and they're everywhere!

    ReplyDelete