Gold, Pink and White Bridal Shower Party

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bridal Shower Party Decorations

A few weeks ago I got to throw a Bridal Shower for one of my best friends Stacey!  I was so excited to be able to do something fun for her and prepare for the bridal shower!  There is something so fun about getting ready for a party, especially when its for someone who has been such a good friend!  I decided to keep this party low key, so they only things I made were the picture and tassel garland.  I bought most of the food at Costco and got the sugar cookies made at a local bakery.  It really helped making the party easy to put together for me!  Do any of you like to throw parties?!  I think there is something so fun about a party and having fun people in your home :)
Here are some pictures of the decor and food from the party! Thanks for stopping by today!

Bridal Shower Food Display
Bridal Shower Food Display
Picture and tassel garland
Bridal Shower Party Decorations
Bridal Shower Drink Bar
Izze Grapefruit Drinks
Mason Jar Party Drinks
Bridal Shower Party Decorations
kelseybang.com
Bridal Shower Chapstick Thank you Gifts
Gold, Pink and White Tassel Garland
Heart Shaped Sugar Cookies
Bridal Shower Party Decor

15 comments

  1. So gorgeous! I'm throwing my sister a bridal shower and these are such great ideas!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is seriously adorable. I love it all. Very cute idea giving away the lip balm too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. I love that light up anchor so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adore that anchor too!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelsey, you are so cute!! I love all this decor. It is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of this decor, Kelsey! So cute. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That party is absolutely adorable!! I love your home and all the decor you have! Such a gorgeous place :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks beautiful... Love the tassels decor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! What a gorgeous couple and gorgeous party :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You did a great job! It looks so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this space and all the decorations! So cute!

    Allison
    http://www.allisonclairedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! I love throwing and hosting showers!

    ReplyDelete