Steps

Monday, April 21, 2014

Mens Jcrew OOTD
Navy and Yellow New Balance Sneakers
Mens Style Blog

 HIS LOOK
Shirt: Jcrew
Jeans: All Saints
Shoes: New Balance

ASOS Fitted Midi Skirt
ASOS Fitted Midi Skirt
Mac Rebel Lipstick

 HER LOOK
Blouse: Target
Skirt: Asos (sized up)
Shoes: Converse
Lipstick:  Mac- Rebel

Any time Jake and I travel, we try to bring casual clothes that are easy to pack, fold well, and easy to wear for different weather options! I actually brought a jean jacket and tights to wear with this outfit but it was so nice out, I decided to ditch the items and enjoy the sun on my legs! I was so excited!  In DC we felt there were so many amazing places to take outfit pictures! I wish we had a million outfits packed to take pictures in at all the fun locations! That sounds so dreamy to me :)  These pictures we took outside of the National Art Museum.  We got to go explore in there and see beautiful paintings and artifacts.  There was a Vincent Van Gogh and a Leonardo Da Vinci exhibit that we were so excited about! Cant wait to share some pictures with you from the museum this week!

4 comments

  1. So beautiful, as always! That is the best thing about being out here! Haha the photo locations rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those huge black doors are incredible! So jake is looking fit and trim too- You guys are hot! I'm loving that liptstick of yours also. Love you kelsey! happy monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the casual shoes with the fancy skirt!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that skirt!! You look beautiful girl.

    thelolajames.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete