April Showers Bring May Flowers

Monday, April 28, 2014

Rainy Day Style
Rainy Day Style
Rainy Day Style
The North Face Wool Coat
Yellow Rain Boots
Quilted Coat
Yellow Rain Boots
Mens Style
Mens Boots
Rainy Day OOTD
Mens Style
Paddington Bear
couples in the rain

HIS LOOK
The North Face Jacket | Banana Republic Button Up Shirt | CSS Jeans | Veal Boots (similar)

HER LOOK
Joules Quilted Coat | American Apparel Yellow Tee | Citizens of Humanity Floral Pants (loving these ones!) | Joules Yellow Wellibob Boots | Gucci Disco Soho Purse also here | Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick

EXTRAS
Totes Clear Bubble Umbrella | Paddington Bear (also loving these Paddington's here and here)

We have been getting rain on and off this month and we have been loving it!  We wish it rained more!  There is nothing I love more than falling asleep to the sound of rain!

Recently I got these super cute wellibob rain boots from Joules and I have been dying to wear them in the rain! I have been wanting a pair of ankle boots and these worked out perfect! Don't get me wrong I love a traditional rainboot to the knee, but sometimes they are hard to get off, or I am in a hurry and need a quick shoe to throw on, so these ankle rain boots worked out perfect!

When Jake and I went to Epcot a few months ago we had so much fun exploring all the countries.  When we were in the London Shop, we saw this darling Paddington Bear and had to get him!  If you didnt know...I am sucker for stuffed animals, and since Paddington Bear was so dang cute, he was a must to take home!  I loved Paddington's Cute outfit and rain boots and I wanted an outfit just like him! I was so glad with my Navy Joules Quilted Coat, and new Yellow Wellibobs I was able to have an outfit like Paddington's :)  Thank you Joules for making my cute rain outfit dreams come true!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great week!

25 comments

  1. So cute!! Love the Paddington Bear addition :) Loving your rain boots!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, the little bear completes the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you seriously look so beautiful kels! i love how u always effortlessly pull off the pale skin and dark lips combo...it's so incredibly gorgeous! loving those boots too :)

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shadow shot and that jacket!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both such great rainy day looks!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your floral pants!! and paddington, how adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, both of these looks are so adorable! Love your floral pants!

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shots! LOVE the Paddington Bear!!
    Your rain boots are lovely too!
    Such a great looking couple!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rain is a great source of inspiration and creative energy, to my mind! I'm so impressed by those wonderful photographs, probably this is the best post which I've seen today:) It's so inspirational and romantic:) I love the way both of you are dress, and that tiny bear is such a lovely cutie:)))
    Wish You a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely rainy looks!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pants are so cute! And I love these rainy day photos, so pretty!
    Nic
    www.salvageandstoneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous and your Paddington Bear is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun concept for your blog! I love that you do a his and hers look --my boyfriend would never!
    Love it!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how defined you make your cheeks! It's bold in a classic way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this rainy day look! Those yellow boots are adorable! And I love that little Paddington bear!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love your umbrella and those gorgeous floral pants! So cute :)

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love your floral pants, so perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, that little Paddington bear is such a cute photo prop! :) really nice cheerful boots you have too :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adore your raining day look! Especially that purse

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh goodness I love these pics. You all look adorable. I'm in love with the bear! So cute.
    I'm giving away a shopping spree on my blog today stop by and enter :)


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your quilted coat! And Paddington is adorable! :)

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want an umbrella like that too!

    xxx Anna
    JOIN THE The Petit Paillette GIVEAWAY!!
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your outfit, especially those rain boots!!! Love your blog!

    xoxo
    Lauren
    www.dressingdallas.com

    ReplyDelete