Killin It

Saturday, April 26, 2014

mens style
boyfriend jeans and tee
mens style
Warby Parker Jasper Sunglasses
Rebecca Minkoff Mab Mini
elbow patches
killin it
mens style
Killin It Tee and Boyfriend Jeans
His and Her Style Blog

HER LOOK

HIS LOOK

Today I am wearing my favorite pair of boyfriend jeans I bought at Gap a few months ago! Sometimes its super nice to be able to wear something other than a skinny jean!  I feel like I could wear these every day! Jake is wearing some new slacks from Joules.  He has been looking for a nice pair of european cut slacks that are perfect for every day wear and light breathable material for summer time!  He loves these Joules ones so much he wants to order them in a few colors!  Do you ever find the perfect pant and love to wear them every day? 

7 comments

  1. I love that tee and Jake's pink pants! I love the boyfriend jeans too. They really look like you threw on Jake's jeans and rolled them up! Cute.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake!!! Whoah! He's got edward cullen hair goin on! sexy! Love you BOTH and all those beautiful spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are most definitely killin it! Haha love your cute tee and his rad pink pants!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look is gorgeous! and I love the color of his pants. PS - GORGEOUS shoes!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look amazing as always! Love his pants and I'm digging the casual shirt with the boyfriend jeans heels! Gorgeous!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would agree, you are both killin it, and I completely love your mini mab handbag!
    chic on the cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tee and shades!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete