A Lace Gown and A Gray Suit

Monday, November 17, 2014

Wedding Photo Shoot/ Bridals Ideas
Wedding Photo Shoot Location and Ideas
A Pink Floral Crown and a Chunky Braid
Lace Wedding Dress
A Floral Crown and Lace Sleeves
Illume Gowns Helen Dress
Wedding Picture Ideas
Menswear Fashion Blog
Gingham Bowtie- Wedding Style
Mens Wedding Style - A Slim Gray Suit
A Pink Boutonnière
Wedding Bridals

HER LOOK
Floral Crown: Amber Reverie
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Lipstick: Mac- Blankety / Liner: Mac-Nude

HIS LOOK
Blazer: Topman
Slacks: Topman
Shirt: Banana Republic
Bowtie: Jcrew
Boutonnière: Amber Reverie

Jake and I recently had the best time doing some bridal pictures with Illume Gowns a few weeks ago!  Oh how I wish they would have been around when Jake and I got married!  When I got married I wanted an ivory, knee length dress and could not find one anywhere, so I had one made!  I was dying when I saw Illume Gowns had the cutest knee length dress!

Illume Gowns has so many darling dress designs!  There were seriously so many I had my eye on, I had such a hard time picking out which dress I wanted to wear for this shoot!  The dress I am wearing today is called the Helen dress!  I loved the elegant design, box pleats, lace sleeves and the buttons down the back!  My favorite part of the dress was the cute hidden pockets!  I love any kind of dress with pockets!  The inside of the dress was lined beautifully and was comfy to wear!

If you are looking for the perfect wedding dress, or know a friend that is, make sure to tell them about Illume Gowns!  There are so many sophisticated and cute designs you will not be disappointed!

I got to shoot with another dress from Illume Gowns and can't wait to share that post with you later this week! Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a fantastic day!

30 comments

  1. I swear, I can not get enough of you guys! You look radiant in that dress and he looks uber dapper in his gray suit. Love!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so lovely!!! And what a beautiful vacation!!!
    I won't be getting married any time soon, but they definitely have some great options!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! The dress is gorgeous! I love that it has pockets.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos! I love the braid and flowers.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful!!! The gown fits you so perfectly Kelsey! And I really like the floral crown too :)

    Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Stunning photos! You 2 look incredible.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love dresses with sleeves. Totally would be my ideal wedding dress. So pretty Kelsey!

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gown looks gorgeous. Beautiful details!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning!!! I love that gown!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are beautiful!!! I love that your dress has pockets!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both look great! That gown is stunning -xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are gorgeous and you look so beautiful! I love the detailing on that dress and can't wait to see the other one you styled!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful photos! You two look wonderful!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely stunning in that gown. I know the feeling when you can't find your wedding dress. Always wanted as well knee length dress, classic with lace touch. Ended up sewing one and it was perfect :) Amazing photos guys. Kiss, Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are the cutest couple! I love these pictures! :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a fun shoot! you two look adorable! I love the flower crown in your hair

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These photos are just stunning! You look beautiful and I'm dying over the styling here! That flower crown is something else! Love love love love love this!!!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just too darn cute!! I absolutely love the floral crowns!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your photos are beautiful! What a fun post! You both look fabulous!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Swooning over these pictures and that dress!!! You look so stunning!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my you both look beyond stunning!! That dress is beautiful, and I love a gray suit! I wish I had worn a flower crown for my wedding, and we are coming up on 1 year next month, so this post is making me want an anniversary wedding...is there such a thing?! haha

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh, what a dress. You look gorgeous.

    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, that dress is to die for and you look utterly gorgeous in it, so in love!!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my! The neckline on that dress... the sleeves... so gorgeous!

    Naomi x
    cremelifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your dress!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is such a cute post.....it really shows there is love all around .... you both make a very nice couple....loved both his and her outfits. much love

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  28. y'all are just so dang fetching! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. How fun to do a wedding photo shoot! I love the simplicity of this dress which elevates the elegance level.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete