Playing in the Palms

Thursday, November 13, 2014

kelseybang.com- his and her fashion blog
Hot Pink Lips- Mac Flat Out Fabulous
kelseybang.com- his and her fashion blog
Valentino Calfhair Rockstuds
Leather and Denim
Zara Leather Jacket
kelseybang.com- his and her fashion blog
Menswear Fashion Blog
Daniel Wellington and New Balance Shoes
Menswear Fashion Blog
Daniel Wellington Watch
Menswear Fashion Blog
kelseybang.com- his and her fashion blog

HIS LOOK
Jacket: Levis
Tee: Target
Jeans: Levis
Sneakers: New Balance

HER LOOK
Leather Jacket: Zara
Shirt: Everlane
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Valentino
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Earrings: Tai Pan Trading
Extensions: Bellami Hair

I recently got these high waisted jeans from Levis and I am obsessed! I want to order them in every color! I have only worn Citizens of Humanity, Seven Jeans and Current and Elliot Jeans since high school and I feel I have really been missing out! I still love all those brands but have not been able to find what I want when it comes to a high waisted jean!  I have been searching for high waisted jeans for so long that fit great and feel great and I am so glad to say, the search is now over!  If you have been looking for the perfect pair of high waisted jeans, seriously try these Levis High Rise Jeans out! The price point and style/fit are right on point!

18 comments

  1. Love your outfit! You're so cute! Kiss kiss ;)

    http://chocolateglass.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both super stylish!!! I love your shoes!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously in love with your shoes! So sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could definitely use a great pair of high waisted jeans, may have to try Levi's out, ha ha. And I LOVE your jacket!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great photos!! You hair looks gorgeous here and those flats are to die for!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these casual outfits! They compliment each other perfectly!

    http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com/collections/dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. You 2 look great, as usual! Love your shoes & lip color!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelsey, I love your lipstick color! What shade/ brand is it? (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! I love your jacket!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look Kelsey! Those flats are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit....such a great jacket and flats, love it :) Looking stunning, Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys are amazing! Love that pink lip and those amazing shoes :)

    Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving both outfits. Awesome shoes honey! The pink lipstick shade looks gorgeous on you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those flats!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those flats are so chic, and such a perfect pop!

    God bless,
    xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great location for a shoot! I love your flats and sweater!

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  17. You two are super cute! I love your blog. You are a very stylish couple. I have to show this to my better half! Love everything you are wearing especially your shoes girl!!!! XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this look -- especially your shoes and jacket. Your lipstick is perfect, too.
    Beautiful blog.
    x, S
    http://ttgbb.blogspot.com/
    Things that Glitter Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete