Anaheim Packing House

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Levis Sweater and Jcrew Shirt
Menswear Fashion Blog
Allen Edmonds Wingtips
kelseybang.com- his and her fashion blog

HIS LOOK
Sweater: Levis
Shirt: Jcrew
Jeans: All Saints
Belt:
Sunglasses: Warby Parker

HER LOOK
Blouse: Jcrew
Jeans: Levis
Necklace: Gift from Dad (similar)
Purse: Gucci
Sunglasses: Prada
Extensions: Bellami Hair

Jake and I have seen some yummy food grams from people on Instagram at the Anaheim Packing House we thought it was time to try it out! We were so glad we did! It was super rad and I wished we could of eaten 10 meals there! The food all looked so amazing!  Not to mention the ambiance was perfection!  I wanted our home to look just like it with all the brick, cool tile and plants everywhere!

The vibe and feeling at the Anaheim Packing House was similar to Chelsea Market in New York.  I really liked the set up better here at the Packing House though.  Its a two story building with food merchants all around, and lots of seating around.  It was like a huge building full of fun restaurants! They even have fun events going like live music!  We want to go back here soon someday and not go on a Saturday!  There were so many places we were dying to take some fun photos but it was pretty crowded!  I would still recommend going on a Saturday but if you want to take some fun pictures I am guessing a week day would be a better time to go!

Jake and I got a bowl of pho for lunch at Saw Leaf.  It was really tasty and perfect to split!  For desert we stopped at the Popbar and got some tasty pops!  There were so many different flavors of pops to pick from!  The fun part about Popbar was that you could pick what kind of chocolate you wanted it dipped in and toppings!  Cant wait to go back again and try some more food merchants!  There was a fish and chips and homemade ice cream I was dying to try!

22 comments

  1. You're both looking amazing as always!! In love with that sweater! Too cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I love all of their decor! Super cool place!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all seriously find the best places! You are always doing something so fun and interesting. I love keeping up with you!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun does this place look?! I've been to Chelsea Market and love it so I know this would be right up my alley. You guys look great as always. Happy Thanksgiving!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm I need to go there next time I head out to California! Love both your outfits! Your hair looks amazing!

    http://aboutamor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate tasty pops, yummy! You both look great. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are just the cutest couple ever!! I seriously love your Gucci bag - swooning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cool pictures! Hope you guys have a great turkey day!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are adorable! :) & great outfits!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute as always. (: I wish the both of you a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute as ever! You guys always look like you have such a fun time!

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Live music! Sign me up! It sounds like a really fun time to me! Adorable pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww how cute are these?! I love that color on you Kelsey--and that ice cream is making my mouth water :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning outfits! I love the colours and fabrics! So effortlessly cool and chic!

    ♥XO♥

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun! You both look amazing! Love your bag :)

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. You both look great and love the decor!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfits and pics! I love the color of your top!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that colour on you
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your bag, I have one in black :)

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really cool style! You two look gorgeous! :)

    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete