aztec sweater and a denim jacket

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Kelseybang.com- A His and Her Style Blog
Aztec Print Sweater
Montage Deer Valley Resort During the Winter
Stuart Weitzman 5050 Boots
Aztec Cardigan Sweater
Levis Menswear
Palladium Boots in the Snow
Levis Mens Style
Kelseybang.com- A His and Her Fashion Blog

HER LOOK
Sweater: White Plum
Shirt: 

HIS LOOK
Denim Jacket: Levis
Sweater: Levis
Jeans: Levis

Happy Tuesday! Hope you are having a great day! Last week Jake and I were able to stay a few evenings at the gorgeous Montage Deer Valley Resort in Park City Utah!  We have never missed a vacation so much! Ever since we got home all we can talk about is how we miss the beautiful resort, the s'mores and all the gourmet food!  Over the next few weeks we can't wait to share with you some super fun outfit shoots we were able to get while we were there!

I recently got this awesome aztec-print cardigan from White Plum and knew I wanted to pack it right away for our trip!  With going to a cabin-like atmosphere I knew I wanted to wear cute, yet comfy clothing!  This sweater fit both of those qualifications, so I knew I had to pack it for our getaway trip!

Today White Plum is offering an awesome discount of 20% off their entire store!  This discount couldn't come at a more perfect time than BLACK FRIDAY WEEK!  White Plum is having some killer sales and combined with your 20% off discount, its a deal you do not want to miss! Use code: KELSEYBANG at check out to apply the discount! Offer ends 11/28/2014.

26 comments

  1. What stunning photos!! I am jealous of that beautiful snow! I hope your boots survived the journey haha (but for real, what do you protect them with?! I need something!). I love that aztec sweater and that denim jacket!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lip color looks fantastic on you! Loving all of these pictures!

    XoLindsay
    Sugar & Something

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an amazing trip! I need a vacation badly, sadly my next one isn't until January!
    LOVE that aztec print sweater
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That view is amazing! Ya'll look fabulous as always as well!

    www.lonestarlauren.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweater is so pretty and I love the gorgeous shoot location! It looked like you guys had a great time at the resort on Insta!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photographs! The snow looks amazing - I love it! I love the outfits too. I really want that MAC lipstick now too. So pretty :)

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cozy sweater! Definitely something I would live in during the chilly months.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you guys had a fabulous time on your trip! These photos are stunning. I've never been to Utah, but these photos make me want to go. The only thing stopping me is I'm not really a snow person. (; Keep warm!

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how stylish and chic you look, even in the colder weather! Your sweater is perfect!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both looks are so stylish, great post
    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your lip color in these pics!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously love your sweater it looks so cozy!
    www.thedesertmermaids.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The snow looks so pretty, and I love the print of your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You two are so cute. and you look beautiful, I love the color on your lips your sweater!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've missed your postings. I've been on holiday and now that I'm settled, I can get back to my favorite past time.....blogging. Very jealous, you guys have snow. I'm now craving snowboarding. Our ski house got hit with 5ft of snow. Yes, Vermont got pounded. Anyway, you look great. Loving the SW boots. I have a very similar pair from him that I got two years ago. The shaft is completely leather, minus a tiny stripe of stretch at the top. I actually wore them in a posting from last winter. You look gorgeous.

    www.stylegonerogue.com (back from Tokyo)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos!! Love your lipstick!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sweater and both of your outfits actually!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your sweater looks SO cozy, Kelsey! Perfect for snow!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your sweater! It looks super cozy! Also, the backdrop is beautiful (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. that sounds like a great trip. Love white backdrop. Lovely cardigan perfect for this trip.

    xoxo Ramona

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  21. You two give the beautiful outfits and the background i miss snow so much. great post my friend. I join your site and hope you can do the same we can keep in touch

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely loving your jacket and your boots! And could that scenery be any more beautiful?!?

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning pictures!

    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  24. i'm a huge white plum fan..love that sweater

    ReplyDelete