The Commuter

Monday, November 3, 2014

kelseybang.com- his and her style blog
His and Hers Bose Quiet Comfort Headphones
kelseybang.com- his and her style blog
Banana Republic Floral Trench
The Commuter
Banana Republic Floral Trench
Bose Quiet Comfort 25 Headphones in White
kelseybang.com- his and her style blog
Menswear Style Blog
Cole Haan Dress Shoes
Banana Republic Quilted Coat
menswear fashion blog
kelseybang.com- his and her style blog

HIS LOOK
Quilted Jacket: Banana Republic
Jeans: All Saints
Shoes: Cole Haan
HER LOOK
Floral Trench: Banana Republic
Jeans: Levis
Boots: Thrifted (similar)
Lipstick: Mac-Neon Orange
Extensions: Bellami Hair
Cat Phone Case: Kate Spade
I am a big fan of noise canceling headphones.  Jake and I love to travel and a lot of times I just want to zone out.  I love that noise canceling headphones help me do that!  Jake and I had a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 15 noise canceling headphones and have loved them.  We have both been wanting a pair and have loved the ones we had, so we thought we would invest in getting the new Bose Quiet Comfort 25 headphones.

Right away I noticed a few differences on the headphones.  The quality is the same but there are some fun new features!  The headphones fold up in a smaller case, which is awesome so they fit in my purse instead of my backpack!  My favorite part is that you can use the headphones without them having to be on.  I love that you don't have to use the noise canceling effect and just listen to music.  I also love the sleek colors they come in!

On the Bose website you can get your Quiet Comfort 25 headphones 100% custom to you!  They have so many fun color options and different ways to personalize your headphones so they will be unique to you!  I love when companies incorporate fashion into their designs and help you make an item more personal!  I had so much fun messing around making so many fun combos on the website!  Check it out here and see what fun Bose Headphone combos you can make!

14 comments

  1. My Bose headphones are my babies. I can't imagine life without them. I have an older version, but I love their comfort and, most importantly, the noise canceling effect--a must on long plane rides! This photo set is the cutest! You both look amazing!

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the cutest posts! I love it! I am also loving your floral jacket my dear! Simply adorbs girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your jacket! The print and colors are perfect! You two are so cute together and I did a post with my boyfriend today!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures! Your coat is so fun!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so adore this! And that rain coat is too cute! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print on that Banana Trench is absolutely gorgeous! Love this post, you two are so cute!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby just bought me a pair of noise cancelling headphones and I LOVE them! You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That trench coat is s pretty! Love the florals. You and your hubby are great!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cozy looks on the both of you. Your photos are so full of life and most importantly love. They really make my day. Thank you for sharing! (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bag. I actually don't listen to music with head phones on much. I bet my husband would love them though!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute, I love your jacket
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your jacket is the cutest ever! So much fun. And I love these pictures! I have super old timey Walkman type headphones that I use at work (Confession- I found them in our supply closet and made them my own). But the noise canceling ones would be so amazing!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously cannot contain myself on how adorable these photos are! And of course, you both have great outfits :)

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete