Happy Feet with Sole Serum

Monday, November 24, 2014


Today we're excited to introduce a fun product we were able to try called Sole Serum.  When we heard the product was to help with achy feet after a long day, we thought it would be fun to give it a go!  We were so glad we did!  This product inspired our short little stop motion video above :)

Sole Serum is a lotion that is easy to use and comes in a convenient carry-size to fit in your bag or pocket!  The product has been all over the magazines these days such as Cosmopolitan, Health, Self, Brides and many more. 

Sole Serum helps when your feet are in pain and need some relief.  We liked how the lotion was easy to apply and the small size is easy to throw in a handbag.  I'm always hesitant trying out new products, but was happily surprised to find after a long day of filming in heels, Sole Serum gave my feet some relief.  When I tried the lotion and then put my shoes back on there was a new level of comfort to help me get through the rest of the day.

I think Sole Serum would be perfect to use on a trip to Disneyland, a long day at work, or just walking around all day! I'm excited to really put this product to the test the next time we go on a trip! If you're up for a fun new product you can check more out about Sole Serum here.  Currently they have buy one get one free for the holidays!

Thank you Sole Serum for partnering in this post.

12 comments

  1. what a cute video! the product sounds great :)
    xoxo
    Sophie from shewearswhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Sole Serum but your video is so fun ;) I'll have to give this product a try.

    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, sounds like a lovely product! Would love to try, haven't seen it anywhere around here though!
    Such a fun video! :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pair of shoes that I adore, but they hurt so bad! I definitely need to check this out.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful! I would love to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cutest video! You guys are seriously a cut above. Kelsey, I love all your shoes!!!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute video!! I have been hearing great things about this product and I have some in the mail! I can't wait to try it!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are you :)
    I've never even heard of this... interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks awesome lol


    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just don't even know how you make these videos, but they are amazing!! I just love everything about all of this :)

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have heard so many good things about sole serum, and I love your review, Kelsey! The video is on point.

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look like a great product!

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete