Christmas Gift Ideas for Him and Her Under $100

Tuesday, November 18, 2014




one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight 

Can you believe we are in the middle of November already?!  This year has just flown by! I cant believe Christmas is right around the corner!  Jake and I have already got most of our Christmas shopping done, which is nice but have a little left to do!  We keep wanting to buy more with all the amazing sales going on!  I cant wait for all the amazing black friday sales coming next week!

Today we made a wish list of some fun items that we have had our eye that are all under $100.  Jake has really been wanting a fun man tote, and I have been wanting some more fun statement jewelry!  After a post we did a few weeks ago featuring a fun necklace from Chloe + Isabel, I have been wanting to stock up on some more goodies from there!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day!

20 comments

  1. So many great pieces! I love the clutch and watch for her :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fringed bag, so gorgeous!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great picks and I love the price point!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple black clutch!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect wishlist the gloves and bag is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've gotten most of my Christmas shopping done too!! It's nice to get it done early. Love this list though since it gives me some ideas for a couple extra things for my husband and sisters! xx

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great choices for the holidays. Those heels are amazing and so perfect for the holidays. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet message.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
    instagram: @stylishlishlyinlove

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many cool ideas! Love these fur sandals so much.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pieces!
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that men's shirt! It's similar to one that my husband has, and I think that pattern looks so good!

    Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  11. so lovely
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those earrings and that fringe bag!! I still have sooo much shopping to do! I'm definitely looking forward to the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals! That's when I find the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ummm yes I want number 3!! So cute! Great picks :)
    http://www.theroadtothere.me/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great ideas! I love those running shoes!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am obsessed with those fluffy sandals! and I kind of want that dino zip bag for myself!! I am kind of obsessed with dinosaurs...haha such wonderful picks!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great gift ideas! I love all of the shoes!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the fluffy sandals! They are so cute - they remind me of one of Alexander Wang's designs from a few years ago (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That fringe bag is so cute, and I also love the mint nikes!

    ReplyDelete