a new BIKE!!!!!!!!!!! the day has finally come!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Today has been the best day ever!! This afternoon I got to hang out with Marin! We went to a fun Antique store in American Fork called Star Mill. It is a gold mine! (It has really odd hours though, Thursday-Saturday noon to 6pm) I got this cool photo off of someones blog I don't know.(www.jefratakespictures.com) But I liked it! Marin got a cool planter box for some flowers at the store. I am so excited because August 27th they are having a Market sale and I will be there selling my crafts! Along with the market and antique furniture vendors, Beatrix Potter readings and fun things for kids to do will be going on! I would highly recommend penciling this into your schedule!
After Marin and I headed to the fabric store to check out there new fabrics! Here are some cute fabrics I got today! Cant wait to make some things out of them! I don't know why buying fresh fabric is so addicting....
 This Riley Blake strawberry fabric was my favorite purchase! Then, great news......THE BIKE STORE CALLED AND MY BIKE WAS DONE AND READY TO PICK UP!
 WAHOO!!! I can't even begin to tell how excited I am for a new awesome bike! I LOVE It! At Bingham Bikes they helped me get the perfect bike! It was a longgggggg road getting there, but it was worth the wait! I am so excited to take it for a spin!

 I am so happy about the matt finish! Love it! If anyone ever wants to go for a bike ride, call me! Now Jake and I have cute matching bikes! Wahoo!
For dinner, I made one of my favorite super easy meals of all time: Costco frozen food! Potstickers, egg rolls and edamame! 
When the weather got nice and cool outside Jake and I went for a bike ride! Our first one! I was a little hesitant about starting straight off with clip in shoes and let me say, I LOVE THEM! They make riding a bike effortless! I felt like I was riding on air tonight! Until my buns started to hurt a little. Oh I am so excited to go on bike rides all the time (I hope)!

2 comments