he's crafty and a few home updates :)

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Well, there has been a few exciting home updates over here! Jake was so awesome and made these super cute iron curtain rods! He did such an amazing job on them. His dad was so sweet and came and helped Jake hang them. I LOVE how they turned out! Jake even designed a print and got it printed on fabric for our curtains! They are neat squids of course!  Now I need to make the curtains and hang them!
And....we got couches! No more empty living room!
Ah I love our beautiful chesterfields! They came out perfect!
and......
 We got blinds!!!!
I never knew what a luxury blinds were! Its so nice to have a little privacy now ;) I love blinds!

1 comment

  1. I love those curtain rods! And I love your wood floors! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete