turtle necks and long sleeves

Thursday, December 27, 2012

One of my favorite parts of winter is all the layering! I love layering clothes! Its the best! I got this turtle neck at Jcrew, and loved it so much I went and bought it in every color! Its so great to have for layering; it goes with lots of clothing options! And right now, they are all on sale at Jcrew too for super cheap!
Top: Jcrew, Dress: Anthropologie (old), Tights: Anthropologie (old), Boots: Hunter, Purse: Louis Vuitton, Sunnies: Rayban, Bracelets: Anthropologie and Jcrew 

4 comments

  1. So cute! I love this outfit and your style. :) Those shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove your hunter boots! Perfect color :)
    Kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i completely agree, i love layering!
    love this outfit.
    and jcrew, i just love it.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe your becoming a lil fashion blogger! makes perfect sense for you. LOVE your style

    ReplyDelete